Smokey eye makeup and tricks for all who are in love with this eye makeup.
Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Tina Turner and Diana Ross. All they have seductive, sophisticated and beautiful eyes forms. These women understand the eyes power they have when making a good impression. Each has made an impact on the fashion world with her beautiful eyes smoked at some time or another in their careers. Each of these women understand the power of subtle beauty.
If you use a bold eye shadow makes you nervous, but you are looking for an impressive and attractive appearance for the night, try smokey eyes . Smokey eyes are exactly what the word suggests, smoke in the air. The fundamental basis of smokey eyes is simple, create an illusion of darkness around the eye to achieve a rounded look, perfect and feminine. This look works well with all eye shapes because what you do is mark the outline to create the desired shape of sensual eyes. Large eyes are sexy and provocative. Try using dark shades of violet, blue, green or brown to impose your personal brand when you wear smokey eyes makeup.
Materials Needed to Create Smokey Eyes
Translucent Loose Powder
Eyeliner black colored
Eye shadow black or dark gray
Ivory or beige shades
Black Eyelash Mascara
Eye Brush with sponge tip to smudge
Natural hair eye brush
You’re reading about smokey eyes
1. Prepare the area around the eyes with moisturiser and eye primer.
2. Apply loose powder under the eye area. This will help control the loose makeup that falls during application. The loose dust can be removed with a brush after application.
3. Using black eye liner, delineates the inside top and bottom of the eye. It always starts from the inside of the eye and is out. Use the sponge brush to gently blend the line into the lashes. This will make the lashes look thicker and soften the line.Blurs the lines up in a circular motion to create an appearance of smoke rising. Remember, what you want to achieve is that the color gradually disappears.
4. The next step is to apply the black or gray shade.The powder works well to blend. Use brush to apply eye shadow starting from the inner part of the eye along the line toward the outer eye. Continue applying the shadow forming a “V” following the contour of the lateral brow bone. Extends the shadow line halfway, stopping above the iris. Use very little shade. Want to create smoke, no tar.
5. Now apply eye shadow under the eye area.The color should be more concentrated as you move outward. Merges the line up with the bottom line to create a softer shade.
6. The next step is crucial. Merges circular motion outward and upward. This will create the illusion of smokey eyes.
7. The shade of light beige or ivory can be applied using a natural hair brush. This type of brush is perfect for applying light or shadow. Smudge the shadow under the brow bone and inner corner of the eye that you highlight.
8. Curl the lashes
9. Remove the rest of translucent loose powder.
10. Apply black mascara to lashes on top and bottom lashes.
The Smokey Eye Makeup Etiquettes
The smokey eye is a great way to mark the outline of the eye. By increasing the intensity of the line and shadow will achieve that the eyes look more dramatic and appealing. Add false lashes if you want a look that wild and sensual. While the smokey eye makeup may not be the best choice of makeup for a parent-teacher meeting or for your first job interview, much less for the opening day of the minor leagues. It is an excellent choice for a cocktail, a wedding night, an evening event or meeting etiquette. The smokey eye makeup complements all colors in fashion. You can dress in black, red or white, use plain fabrics, printed and striped. This makeup stands alone and does not compete with fashion. This is the reason why it is most loved eye makeup .
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………B.A.L expert source: tuimagenpersona
If you like reading smokey eyes , please share with others.